5 Frequent Penis Problems That Can Be Avoided With Proper Health Care
For the average guy, talking about penis care is not at the top of the list of conversational topics; yet most men experience penis health issues from time to time that lead to discomfort, irritation, soreness, and loss of s3xual pleasure. Fortunately, many of these problems can be prevented by, daily treatment with a formula containing vitamins and minerals with specific penis health benefits. The following information describes some of the most common penis problems and how they can be avoided or treated.
The 5 most common penis problems – what causes them and how to treat them
• Diminished penile sensitivity – Reduced penis sensitivity affects men of all ages; more than 85% of all men report decreased penis sensation by age 39, often starting as early as their teenage years. Penis sensation is often affected by desensitizing of the skin due to constant friction, which may result from frequent masturbation, aggressive s3x, or restrictive clothing. Men who treat the penis skin with nutrient formulas containing vitamin B5, which is noted for providing nervous system support and contributing to the regeneration of damaged nerve tissue, may be able to prevent or reverse loss of penis sensation.
• Dry penis skin – Dryness of the penis skin can lead to irritation, itching, flaking, and an unattractive appearance. This common penis problem is generally caused by dry rubbing in men who masturbate without the use of a personal lubricant. In addition, the chemicals in many cleansers and detergents can strip the skin of its natural oils and cause drying and discomfort. Using a rejuvenating moisturizer containing shea oil and vitamin E restores hydration and creates a protective barrier which prevents excessive drying and leaves the penis skin soft and supple.
• Itchy, red, penis skin – Itchy and reddened penis skin can occur when overly aggressive masturbation or s3x causes drying and minor skin lacerations; this in itself causes the penile skin to feel irritated and uncomfortable, and the tears in the skin’s surface also permit fungal and bacterial infections to develop. Keeping the skin smooth and boosting its healing ability with rejuvenating vitamins such as A and C can prevent redness, itching and irritation and restore the skin’s natural elasticity.
• Sore, overly sensitive penis skin – Frequent masturbation can lead to pneis skin that is sore, inflamed and sensitive to the touch; without treatment, irritated skin can toughen – much like the skin on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet – eventually resulting in loss of penis sensation. To prevent soreness and discomfort during masturbation and s3x, use of an all-natural lubricant is recommended; in addition, keeping the skin naturally hydrated and supple through use of penis nutrients such as vitamins E and D can protect the delicate dermal tissue and boost its healing ability.
• Penis circulatory issues – including dysfunction, unsightly capillaries on penile skin, curved or bent erect penis – Circulatory problems of the penis are some of the most common penis issues experienced by men of all ages. Poor circulation can lead to erectile dysfunction, as well as preventing proper hydration of the skin cells. In addition, circulatory issues are indicated in the development of Peyronie’s disease, a condition in which the penis curves or bends during an erection; this disease can be extremely painful and may even prevent s3xual activity. Nutrients such as L-arginine and vitamin C are known to provide circulatory system support, maintaining healthy veins and maximizing blood flow to prevent broken capillaries, erectile problems and disfiguring penis conditions.
How to avoid these common penis problems
Proper nourishment of the penis skin can help men to avoid the most common penis problems and maintain a youthful-looking penis that is responsive to s3xual stimulation. The penis benefits provided by nutrients such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as important amino acids and high-end moisturizers, can be most easily obtained through use of a penis health creme (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), which is applied topically and absorbed directly into the penis skin for maximum effectiveness.